Unique Moving Inc is a professional moving company located in Camarillo, CA. We service Ventura, Santa Barbara & Los Angeles counties. We specialize in full service, packing, loading, unloading, on-site & piece moves. We move customers from apartments, residential, office, warehouse, storages, containers and much more.
MOVER- JOB POSITION: ALWAYS HIRING
We are in need of movers, drivers & helpers that have previous moving experience. That means you have worked for another professional moving company, not have helped friends move. We will check with your previous employers to verify.
We are looking for experienced loaders. Meaning you have loaded a 20 ft truck or bigger many times.
We need drivers with a valid California driver license and 26 years old or over to qualify with our insurance company. Also, with less than one moving violations in the last 36 months, and no major driving infractions. Current DMV printout is required at the time of the interview with your current California driver license.
We will also train the right candidate if you do not have moving experience.
- Need transportation to our office in Camarillo when scheduled.
- This is a part time job.
- Hours change daily and weekly, no set hours.
- Must be available day, evenings and especially the weekends.
- This is an on-call position meaning the schedule is not sent out til the afternoon of the day before.
- Able to lift, push, pull and carry 50 pounds regularly.
- Able to go up and downstairs on a consistent basis.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Show up 10 minutes before scheduled time and ready to work.
- Perform other activities such as marketing the company, paperwork and training others on moving procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service via clear communication, professional demeanor and an upbeat, friendly attitude.
Wages start at $10.50 on up per hour (depending on experience) plus tips! Qualified drivers will get $1-$2 more than a helper.
OFFICE Assistant- Job Position: (Filled as of Jan 2018)
Fill out this application to the best you can. This was designed for the mover position but is valid for this position too.
Part time availability mornings to early afternoon. Usually 8:30am - 2:30pm depending on business and could turn into more hours depending on business. Weekdays Monday thru Friday. No weekends.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Answering the phones with a good clean voice and a positive attitude
- Need experience with computers with Google Docs, calendar, email, basic spreadsheet/excel and moving company software
- Organizational skills and time management
- Quickbooks experience (a major plus)
- Payroll software and tracking employee time
- Warm calls to previous customers and call backs to customers with pending inquiries. No cold calls.
- Mailers/ Send out cards
- Paperwork and scanning
- Written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize
- Team Player
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE- JOB POSITION:
- Part time position approx 25 - 30 hours a week to start and could become more in the near future depending on business.
- Hours would be sometime between 730 am to 5 pm Monday thru Saturday depending on business.
- Moving experience is a plus.
- Wages start at $13 per hour during probationary period. Could go up to $14 in 3 to 6 months and $15 in a year.
- Need to have a valid California driver license and 26 years old or over to qualify with our insurance company. Also, with less than one moving violations in the last 36 months, and no major driving infractions. Current DMV printout is required at the time of the interview with your current California driver license.
- Computer and mobile phone efficient to do reports, emails, spreadsheets, etc.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Job site visits during a move job to check on the team and customer service
- Training employees
- Damage issues
JOB APPLICATION FORM
PLEASE NOTE: It is important that you complete all parts of the application. If your application is incomplete or does not clearly show the experience and/or training required, your application may not be accepted. If you have no information to enter in a section, please type N/A.
After you fill this out and click the submit button, then on the next page will give you the option to upload a resume or other documents to help with the hiring process.
We look over applications on a daily basis. If you qualify for a position listed above then we will contact you by email to set up an interview.